Code Of Conduct
All the students must follow the below mentioned college rules:
- Under the dress-code norms of the college, student is expected to wear the uniform fixed by the administration.
- On Thursday, no uniform dress-code will be applicable.
- For all the students, 75% attendance in the class is compulsory. Only on medical grounds and approval from the university, relaxation can be given to the students.
- During the study period and on National festivals, students are expected to be present.
- Identity card is compulsory in the campus.
- Student should be respectful to all their faculties, administrators and seniors in the college.
- Coming late to the class is unfair. Upon being late, student should enter the class only with permission of the concerns faculty member.
- Remaining out of the class during the class time, will be considered unfair.
- During the free period, reading of news-papers and magazines is expected in the common room.
- Use of mobile in the college is strictly prohibited and keeping mobile switch-off is essential in the class.
- It is mandatory for the students to stay in the college permission between 10.00 am and 3.00 pm. Those students, who don't have any class after 3 o' clock, can leave back.
- For students, it is compulsory to take part in any one of the hobby class. They are also expected to be present in the cultural programme that are conducted and arranged by the college administration.
- There is a suggestion-box in the campus for the students. The students can register their complaints and suggestions in this. The suggestion-box will only be opened by the Chairman.
- The college has its own transportation, gym; library etc. and all students must to follow the rules in the college.
- It is compulsory for all students to participate in scout programme.
- Disciplinary action will be taken against the students, who are enrolled in some other educational institution or who are serving somewhere else after taking admission.