The applicants will have to qualify UPSEE. 100% of the entrants are absorbed from the Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination.
The applicant must be a citizen of India and should have passed the H.S. (10+2) or its equivalent examination from a recognized Council/Board with:
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry along with any one of Mathematics/Biotechnology/ Biology/Computer Science/Computer Application as compulsory subjects with individual pass marks (in both theory and practical wherever applicable) in all the three subjects as stated above in regular class mode.
- Must have obtained at least 45% mark (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the above three subjects taken together.
- Must have passed English in the 10+2 examination with at least 30% marks.
- The Board of the said qualifying examination must be recognized by the Central Government or State Government concerned.
- Candidate will have to qualify at the UPSEE on the year of admission.
Documents To Be Brought During Admission !
The date and time for the candidate to appear before the admission committee at Vindhya Gurukul College of Pharmacy, Gosaipur, Chunar, Mirzapur will be mentioned in the offer of admission or letter of call.
Only those candidates who appear before the admission committee on the date and time specified in the offer of admission or letter of call will bring the original documents as mentioned below and the fee for admission.
- Admit card/certificate or respective board showing the candidate's date of birth/age (original + two Xerox copies)
- Admit card of UPSEE original + two Xerox copies.
- Mark-sheet of 10 and 10+2 examination (original + two Xerox copies)
- 8 copies of stamp size colored photograph.
- A recent certificate showing the powers of glasses for the candidates wearing glasses.
- Required amount of fee to be paid as fee for admission.
- A certificate from a registered medical practitioner saying that the candidate has been recently inoculated against typhoid and cholera.
- Migration Certificate (those who are already registered in any University/Board other than UP Council).
- Character Certificate from the head of the institution last attended.
- As per AICTE norms, in connection with the anti-ragging measures, affidavit in printed form (form will be provided by college) is to be submitted both from candidates and his/her guardian at the time of admission. Additional affidavit is required for candidate residing in hostel.
- Candidates will be required to submit a Migration Certificate if he/she passes qualifying examinations from a board other than UPCHSE or a University other than UPTU. If the certificate is not submitted within the date specified by the University, the provisional admission of the candidate will stand automatically cancelled.